Pages

Tuesday

Testimonies:


Here is a collection of testimonies from people whose illnesses dramatically improved after their glutathione levels increased.

TUMOR 
Linda's neck tumor was reduced by 50% in just 5 weeks when she raised her glutathione level. 


Low glutathione levels are linked to diseases such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Atherosclerosis, pregnancy complications, male infertility and Cataracts. A Glutathione deficiency can cause a lack of coordination, mental disorders, tremors, and difficulty maintaining balance. Without Glutathione our liver would soon become overwhelmed with the accumulation of toxins, resulting in organ failure and death. The level of Glutathione in our cells is predictive of how long we will live.  Glutathione is continuously defending our body against attacks from disease, toxins, poisons, viruses, pollutants, radiation and oxidative stress. 

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/testimonials.htm

HEART PROBLEM & ERECTYLE DISFUNCTION
Here is a testimonial heart problem by Serge, 46 years old.
In a nutshell, Serge's benefits from taking an effective glutathione supplement are as follows:

his heart palpitations ceased
chronic fatigue and headache were gone
his nails grew for the first time in 40 years!
he had better sleep
he experienced better mental focus

Serge's testimonial goes....

Back in 2005, I suffered a heart attack, three weeks before my 44th birthday. I remember thinking, "What's going on? I'm too young for this!" But it did happen. Since then, I was plagued with chronic fatigue, heart palpitation, headaches and more.

I started taking the glutathione supplement last spring and after taking it my palpitation had ceased. Then one week after my fatigue was gone and so were my headaches.

But one thing I did not expect. Since I was very young, I chewed my fingernails. (I was a nervous child) and one day, after about 3 months on the glutathione supplement, I started to notice fingernails growing for the first time in 40 years. [emphasis mine]

My stress levels had gone down so gradually that I did not notice that I did not chew my nails in a few days, and have not had the urge to chew my nails since then.

I've also noticed my E.D.(erectile dysfunction) as a result of my heart attack had also been corrected. My sleep patterns have also been much better, as well as my mental focus.

Source:
Keller, RH, GLUTATHIONE Your Best Defense Against Aging, Cellular Damage and Disease, 2008.

BREAST CANCER
Litz Onarce
Just want to share my personal testimony which happened to me just a month after my 50th birthday last June 12, 2006. Last July 2006, I palpated a non painful mass on my right breast, so i consulted an OB GYNE who performed a breast examination. UTZ of both breast done revealed multiple bilateral breast masses.I was then advised for surgery referral and was later scheduled for surgery. (excision biopsy, right breast mass with frozen section modified radical mastectomy, right) Final diagnosis: INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMA WITH EXTENSIVE INTRADUCTAL CARCINOMA GRADE II B 5.5CM RIGHT. Meds given was Zinnat 500mg, PO BID and Dulcet tab TID for pain. Scheduled for 6 cycles of chemotheraphy every 21 days, and another booster a week after every cycle. Drugs thru IV preparations were cyclophospamide, doxarubicin, fluorouracil, nasea and dexamethosone. Chemotheraphy was done and was later advised to undergo RADIATION THERAPHY for 28 days. After that, was given TAMOXIFEN tabs to be taken for 5 years. Laboratory tests were done quarterly/semiannually, in my 1st to 4th year combating the BIG C.results were okay. But before my 5th year, I was really dismayed about the poor results of my lab tests. So depressed that i decided not to go through chemotheraphy anymore if ever. So nasabi ko na lang Lord, if it's your will wala na po akong magagawa. I surrendered everything to you, you know what is best for me kayo na po ang bahala sa akin.And God has been so good to me, a friend of mine introduced me to MaxGXL. I started taking it last January 2011, from then I started to feel and experience the benefit of the product.Some of my ultrasound results after taking MaxGXL: BREAST ULTRASOUND; 09/30/10- cyst on the medial scar measuring 0.04 x 0.03 x 0.5cm. repeated on 08/01/11- no abnormalities seen on the mastectomy site and solid nodules on the left breast has no more suspicious features. TRANSVIGINAL ULTRASOUND: 04/11/11- endometrium lining 1.27 cm, repeated on 08/11/11-endometrium lining .76cm. LIVER ULTRASOUND: 04/13/11-hypoechoic focus seen adjacent to the gallbladder measuring 0.9 x 1.3 x0.7cm, was advised to undergo CT SCAN asap, but what i did i took 9 caps a day for 1 month then had CT SCAN and the result: FOUR PHASE DYNAMIC LIVER CT SCAN on 05/07/11- the liver is not enlarged and exhibits a smooth outline. No discrete mass lesion seen.Ngayon po wala na pong niresetang gamot ang aking doctor at MaxGXL na lang po ang aking iniinom (Now the doctor has not prescribed any necessary medication, I only take MaxGXL) ...THANK GOD! Thanks Dr. Robert H. Keller, without u I wouldn't be here sharing my personal testimony. Thanks for your scientific and breakthrough product that extends, improves the quality of lives of so many people.... thanks din po sir Ed Yco for introducing MaxGXL here in the Philippines.

http://www.symbianize.com/archive/index.php/t-675447-p-2.html


Breast Cancer 

AN OLD WOMAN FROM LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES - Credits to Max Partner Judith Laylo                                                           This is the actual progress of a woman suffering with  breast cancer for many years until it developed to Stage 4. MaxGXL accelerates its healing, unbelievable but TRUE.




MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
This is the multiple sclerosis testimonial of the couple, Frank and Judy from Peachland, B.C. (British Columbia)

Taking a glutathione supplement helped Judy from her MS and Frank from his heart problems.

In summary, glutathione's benefits to Judy are:
Less spasm
Less pain
Less fatigue
More energy after a long time

On Frank, taking an effective glutathione supplement decreased his dosage of Lipitor daily from 80mg to 60mg.

Frank and Judy's multiple sclerosis testimonial goes....
I am 46 years young and I live in Peachland, B.C.
In 1997, we were hit with the news that I was being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, a neurological disease which leaves little hope for the future.

Our children were young teens at the time and needless to say this was terrifying for all of us. With MS comes many different types of symptoms, muscle pain and spasm, mental and physical fatigue, poor balance, I can go on and on. Activities had to be well planned so that I could be well rested. I hated feeling like a burden to my family.

As things go over the next year so many well intentioned friends and friends of friends were convinced that they could "cure" my MS with their various products, etc. Being somewhat of a realist I didn't want any part of bouncing from product to product, I did my research, there is no cure for MS!

In January 2005 my husband had a heart attack, yet another blow for us! Two surgeries and 11 (stints) later he is taking huge doses of Lipitor (80mg daily).

Our children now being young adults and heading out on their own, I wanted a change for us so we moved to Peachland and semi-retired.
In June 2007 my husband was introduced to a glutathione supplement. I was willing to try it.

About two weeks into taking the glutathione supplement, I had to admit I was feeling so much better than I had in years!

Less spasm, less pain, less fatigue and more energy than I had in some time! WOW and this gets better. After two months on the product, my husband's medication was reduced by 20% to 60mg of Lipitor daily.

Glutathione has been so much more than a supplement. It has and is changing our lives daily. I still have MS but MS doesn't have me!
We are looking forward to a much longer life and a better quality of life than we ever could have imagined!

Source:
Keller, RH, GLUTATHIONE Your Best Defense Against Aging, Cellular Damage and Disease, 2008.




OSTEOARTHRITIS & FIBROMYALGIA

Joanne's osteoarthritis testimonial is outstanding! Imagine experiencing amazing results in 48 hours!  That's how taking an effective glutathione supplement did to this 61 year old lady.


I am 61 years young --- feeling like I’m 39 and holding due to the glutathione supplement! I can think more clearly now (less senior moments), major pain nearly gone –more energy. I love to dance and there is no more lactic acid after dancing or exercise!

Inflammation is the cause of almost all pain but with the glutathione supplement and my positive attitude, I am experiencing major pain relief. But my life wasn’t always this enriched health-wise!

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis back in the late ‘80’s --- early 90’s. I have been in pain since that time! Fibromyalgia is a condition where you hurt all over your body.

I would take over-the-counter pain medicine to help with the pain but it would help for a short time only. My doctor gave me antidepressants a few years ago. I told him that I wasn’t depressed.
He told me that antidepressants work for the pain of fibromyalgia. So I went home and tried it. I took one tablet a few minutes later I was sick to my stomach. I threw the pills in the garbage.

So over the years I put up with the pain, dealing with it as best I could. Due to this condition, I only slept 3-4 hours a night as well. And we all know that as we sleep --- our bodies are repairing themselves. A person needs their proper sleep or they can’t function the next day!
But since learning about the glutathione supplement, I’ve been taking it since July 9, 2007 noticing AMAZING RESULTS within 48 HOURS!
First of all, I noticed my pain was not as bad as it used to be my arms and legs had a lot less pain. As the days went by, the pain got even less! I have a great sleep every night now and energy galore.
An amazing supplement!

Keller, RH, GLUTATHIONE Your Best Defense Against Aging, Cellular Damage and Disease, 2008.


JOINTS, BONES & MUSCLE PAIN
This Joints Bones testimonial is a phenomenal testimony of how taking an effective glutathione supplement eliminated excruciating pain brought about by weak joints, bones, and muscles.

Shirley has had difficulty is doing simple things such as walking upstairs or uphill. But thanks to her glutathione supplement, she can now walk up hill, without getting out of breath and without the pain anymore!

Here's Shirley's testimonial ....

About three months ago, I had problems with my joints bones and muscles, I wasn’t very good company. I felt old, much older than my age. I couldn’t walk upstairs or hills. Just standing after sitting for a while would give me excruciating pain.

I never felt good about anything in my life for about 10 years. Although I was skeptical, I started taking the glutathione supplement.
In one week, I started to notice little things, like going about the house humming. The first time I caught myself humming n the morning before coffee, WOW!

Then I was walking upstairs without stopping halfway or on my hands and knees. Now I feel so good I can walk up a hill, that before I would have had to stop three or four times before reaching the top.
Now I just keep on going without getting out of breath or feeling any pain whatsoever.

I would recommend the glutathione supplement to anyone, at any age.
I am now 68 going on 45 or 50. Before I felt like 68 going on 80.
Source:
Keller, RH, GLUTATHIONE Your Best Defense Against Aging, Cellular Damage and Disease, 2008.

Charlene Ragsdale (Las Vegas, NV)I had a series of health issues beginning in the late 1980’s. In 2001, I had a complete hysterectomy that helped my body to function better but I also developed some horrible side effects—especially a lack of sleep. After 4 days of being on MaxGXL, I slept through an entire night!  In addition, when I would get up, I limped from a sports injury in my left knee. In recent years, I have had to wear a knee support so I wouldn’t hurt and my knee would not swell. One morning after a week of being on MaxGXL, my son said, “Momma—you are not limping! What happened?” I have not had to wear my knee support in over two months!“We live in Las Vegas and for the past three years, my husband has worked as a cook on the graveyard shift. You can imagine his erratic sleep pattern! After four days of being on MaxGXL, he woke up proclaiming, “That was the BEST sleep I have had in three years!”


Dr. Charles Mabray (Texas)
Dr. Charles Richard Mabray is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and bariatric medicine and has been in practice for 35 years. He has also been involved in the American Academy of Environmental Medicine and The Pan American Allergy Society. He began to recognize the importance of glutathione more than 20 years ago after observing improvements in his patients whose glutathione production was supported and encouraged. This background prompted him to try MaxGXL®. As my patients, friends and family began to use MaxGXL®, it became apparent that there are enormous benefits for health, he says.
“Making MaxGXL® available to my patients has revolutionized my life and their health. I have never seen a medicine or supplement that helped so many, so much, so quickly.”

Dr. Corrine Allen, Idaho
Dr. Corinne Allen is an international researcher and practitioner in natural health and nutrition and has been in practice for more than 30 years. After receiving her doctorate in nutrition, Dr. Allen went on to more training in neurokinesiology and brain-stimulation techniques. She is recognized for her natural and practical approach to health regarding natural and alternative methods of stimulating permanent changes in the brain in dyslexia, ADD, autism, Asperger’s syndrome, learning disabilities, academic and behavioral issues and brain injuries. “As soon as I heard about MaxGXL,
I knew it was important,” she says. “It has been the most significant product that I have ever used for the nutritional support of the brain and nervous system. I have never seen such fast, amazing and life-changing results from a single nutritional supplement. I work with all levels of brain injuries, mild to severe, and I find that from babies on up, if they have brain, emotional or developmental issues, they are severely lacking in glutathione.”
“I have been on MaxGXL for four months,” Dr. Allen says. “My energy level has doubled. I find that I have more sustained energy for 12 to 15 hours a day. My organization and management of my work has become better. My stress levels have greatly dropped. My stamina and endurance have increased. My motivated, strong production hours have increased substantially. I started taking it before bed and am now getting to sleep faster and sleeping more soundly.”





No comments:

Post a Comment