Oxidative stress can be prevented by the master anti oxidant found in our cells which is called "Glutathione."
Sources of free radicals:
1. During the energy production process within the cells, free radicals are formed.
2. Presence of toxic heavy metals in the body. ( Mercury, calcium, aluminum, lead, chlorine, iron & cadmium)
3. During normal metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and protein.
4. Stress (endocrine hormones produce free radicals)
5. Low blood supply
6. Pollution (cigartte smoke increases free radicals load tremendously)
7. Over exposure to sunlight and prolonged exposure to x-rays
8. Excessive exercising
9. Toxic chemicals and pesticides. Petroleum based products
10. Processed foods, fried, barbecued and charbroiled food.
Low glutathione levels linked with poor sperm quality